Puggaree Hat bands, also called pugs, are vintage style hat bands for millinery and men's hats. They are available in solid colors or patterned colors.
Here's a tip! Learn how to replace a puggaree hat band and give your favorite hat a different look:
- Start at the front left side of the hat from the unfinished end of the band.
- Fold over the edge to adjust to your favorite width or keep as is.
- Put the hook into the hat if you have one, make sure the hook doesn't go through the inner sweatband. You can sew it or glue it if you don't have a hook.
- Pull the band all of the way around the hat.
- Cross the band over hide the unfinished end. Make sure the hook doesn't go through the inner sweatband.
- You can add any ornamentation here if you'd like, such as pins, bows, feathers.. etc.